- Parallel downloading three files simultaneously;
- Accelerated download by using multithreading (8 parts);
- A widget on a home screen and a window over all windows with the list of running downloadings;
- Downloading using only the Wi-Fi and start/stop at on/off the Wi-Fi;
- Autoload of service of the program after the boot is completed;
- A sound and vibration upon termination of loading;
- Planning of loading of files in due time;
- Automation action for downloaded files.
There are several ways to add a link from the browser to the program:
- tap on link and from a window "Complete action using" select the program (supported by Android Stock Browser and Dolphin);
- long press on a link cause the context menu, tap "Share link" and from a window "Share via" select the program (supported by Firefox and Skyfire), or tap "Copy link" and program service intercepts the link;
- copy the link text (beginning on "http://" or "www") in an address line of the browser and program service intercepts the link (supported by Maxthon);
Control: tap on the download to start/stop, tap on a loading complete to open the file, long press to display the context menu; tap on a top panel of a window of the program sorts by an icon of downloading; tap on a widget starts/stops all loadings, but if the downloads list is empty, or all of them are completed, or the timer is not running - opens a window of the program.
Disclaimer : I am not responsible for any damages whatsoever, if your device / toy / tablet / rice cooker / whatever turned into "bricks god", if it occurs, and / or caused by any content in this blog. Expected to be more careful and discretion before acting. Do with your own risk. Every content has been tested before posted. Any kind of mod, tweak, and so on are used for educational purposes only. Rooting your device will void the warranty. All copyrights, company names and / or products may include trade names, trademarks and / or registered trademarks of their respective owners.